Becoming a sponsor provides for added visibility in our conference brochure, on our website and at events you choose to sponsor. Sponsorship allows your business to also support our conference by helping us bring quality professional development opportunities to attendees.
Lunch Sponsor (GOLD) $2,000 – Sponsor lunch and have 5 minutes to speak with the crowd of conference attendees! Your logo will beat the top of our sponsor logo signage in the brochure, on the website, etc.
Featured Speaker Sponsor (SILVER) $1,500 – Sponsor a featured session in the Houston Room and have 5 minutes to speak with the crowd of conference attendees!
Name Badge Sponsor (SILVER) $1,500 – Your company logo will be included on all name badges.
Bag Sponsor (SILVER) $1,500 – Your company logo will be printed on all conference participant bags
Classic Bronze Sponsorship $500.00 – Cash Donation – You will be recognized on the website and in the conference brochure and a follow up email will be sent to all our members and email community.
Raffle Donation (BRONZE) $500+ value – Product Donation
We are looking for large product donations (i.e. IPADS, furniture, etc…) to be raffled off! You will be recognized on the website and in the conference brochure and a follow up email will be sent to all our members and email community.
*Please note Raffle Donation Sponsors must purchase a booth at the rate of $225 and provide a minimum $275 in product donation.
*Raffle Donation sponsors should contact Aaron Carrara at Aaron.Carrara@DiscoverCHILD.org or 832-643-7304 with information on product donation.
Friend Sponsor $350 – Support the conference and have your logo shown in the brochure and on the website as a sponsor
Sponsorship Benefits (for those who reach Silver and Gold Levels)
- Company insert in the conference bag (provided by your company)
- Company Logo on the Conference Website (upon time of sponsorship commitment and 3 months after the conference) with a hyperlink to your webpage.
- Recognition at Featured Speaker Sessions (two)
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship level in conference brochure
- 2 Exhibit Tables
- Priority exhibit placement in Exhibitor Area
Sponsorship Benefits (for those who reach Bronze and Friend Levels)
- Complimentary Exhibit Table
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship level in conference brochure and on website